The primary focus of the Commercial Litigation Group is to provide our clients with the best results possible in a cost-effective and efficient manner. As such, our services include providing advice that clients require before the need for litigation arises.
Our clients include multi-national companies, developers, partnerships, sole proprietors, small businesses and individuals. Our commercial litigation group works closely with our colleagues in business law, real estate, and municipal law to provide our clients with the expertise necessary to achieve a successful result.
One of our commercial litigators in Ottawa or Kingston can assist you with:
- Appeal and Judicial Review;
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate disputes;
- Competition and Marketing;
- Condominium disputes;
- Construction disputes and construction liens;
- Corporate Commercial litigation;
- Directors and Officers Liability and Shareholder rights disputes;
- Insurance Coverage disputes;
- Partnership disputes;
- Professional negligence;
- Investment litigation;
- Mortgage disputes and enforcement
Whether you require assistance in a property dispute with your neighbour or a multi-million dollar judgment to be appealed to the Ontario Court of Appeal, our litigators will get the job done.