Brian Roach joined Soloway Wright in 1989 and commenced practicing as a real estate lawyer in our Ottawa office in 1990.
Brian Roach joined Soloways in 1989 and commenced practicing as a real estate lawyer in the Ottawa office in 1990. As a member of the Real Estate and Development Law Group, Brian specializes in the area of real property law, with an emphasis on mortgage remedies work, secured financings, commercial and residential purchase and sale transactions, not-for-profit real property transactions and land development. Brian acts for many financial institutions, major property owners and land developers in the Ottawa area.
Year of Call to Bar
- LLB, University of Ottawa Law School (1988)
- Articled with the Lang Michener (1988-1989)
English and French
Conferences, Publications, Presentations, & Seminars
- Instructor and lecturer in real estate law at the Law Society of Upper Canada Bar Admission Course;
- Lecturer on various real estate, mortgage and construction lien matters with firm clientele; and
- Current member of the Law Clerk Advisory Committee at Algonquin College.