Julia joined Soloway Wright in 2014 as a corporate and real estate lawyer in our Ottawa office after completing her articles with the firm.
Business and Corporate Law, Corporate Finance & Securities, Commercial Leasing, Real Estate & Development
613.236.0111 x 3186
Julia joined Soloway Wright’s Ottawa office in 2014 as a member of our Business and Corporate, Commercial Leasing, Corporate Finance and Securities, Real Estate and Development. Julia’s business law practice includes the purchase and sale of businesses, contract drafting, financings, advising on compliance with securities laws and corporate structure and governance matters such as incorporations, corporate reorganizations and shareholder agreements. She also regularly advises client on commercial leasing matters from both the landlord and tenant perspectives. Julia’s real estate practice consists of all aspects of real estate transactions, including residential and commercial purchases, sales and financings.
Year of Call to Bar
- J.D., Dalhousie University (2013)
- M.A., University of Toronto (2010)
- B.Sc. (Hons.), Dalhousie University (2007)
English and French
Professional Activities & Memberships
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the County of Carleton Law Association
- Member of the County of Carleton Law Association's Solicitor's Conference Planning Committee
Community Activities & Memberships
- Member of the Executive and Board of Directors for the Women's Business Network of Canada ("WBN")
- Past Member and Chair of the BYAs Nominating and Awards Committee of the WBN