Stephen Polowin joined Soloway Wright in 2010 as an Ottawa real estate lawyer.
Stephen Polowin joined Soloway Wright in 2010 as an Ottawa real estate lawyer. As a member of our Real Estate and Development Law Group, Stephen has over 35 years experience practicing commercial, residential and land development law.
Stephen has a wide-ranging practice including builder’s work in developing land, financing and sales. He acts for several builders in communities in Ottawa and surrounding areas. His practice also deals with commercial acquisitions, sales, leasing and including acting for the developer of one of Ottawa’s largest retail developments.
Year of Call to Bar
- LLB, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University (1973)
- B.A., Carleton University (1970)
Community Activities & Memberships
- Current Board Member – Bess and Moe Greenberg Hillel Lodge
- Past President - Bess and Moe Greenberg Hillel Lodge
- Canvasser for major donors for capital campaign - Moe & Bess Greenberg Hillel Lodge
- Actively volunteers in canvassing for Jewish Federation of Ottawa