Terilynn Anderson is an Ottawa real estate lawyer and a member of our Real Estate & Development and Commercial Leasing Law Groups.
Real Estate & Development, Commercial Leasing
613-236-0111, ext. 3181
Terilynn Anderson is an Ottawa real estate lawyer and a member of our Real Estate and Development and Commercial Leasing law groups. She brings to the firm extensive experience in commercial real estate, financing and leasing law. Terilynn has represented some of Ottawa’s most prominent land developers, landlords and tenants in the Ottawa area.
Her practice includes all aspects of commercial real estate and commercial leasing, including purchases, sales, debt and leasehold financing, lease assignments, sublets and licensing. Terilynn is a firm believer in a team approach to transactions, and will work with the other lawyers of Soloway Wright to bring the most strategic, practical results to her clients.
Outside of work, Terilynn enjoys keeping active with her family. She enjoys spending her weekends camping and skiing with her husband and son, and is quite active in her church community.
Year of Call to Bar
- LLB, Dalhousie University (1998)
- B. Comm., Memorial University (1995)
Community Activities & Memberships
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Past member of the County of Carleton Law Association Real Estate Lawyers Committee
- Past member of the Relocation Steering Committee of the Salvation Army Barrhaven Church
- Past President of the CHEO Volunteer Association
- Past board member of the CHEO Board of Directors
- Past board member of the CHEO Foundation Board of Directors